We are excited to announce that our graduate-level entry roles and industrial placements are now open for applications.
If you are looking to start a graduate-entry position this summer at a dynamic, forward-thinking, and established consultancy firm, specialising in Healthcare and the Life Sciences and tailoring bespoke solutions for a comprehensive list of prestigious clients, then continue reading.
We are a growing professional services firm with a proven record of delivering operational and clinical improvement across the Healthcare and Life Science Sectors.
We exist to deliver tangible, measurable, and sustainable benefits in Healthcare that contribute to improvements in care and outcomes and are on track to achieve our objective of delivering £350m of measurable benefits to UK Healthcare by 2025.
Hear from one of our Junior Consultants below.
About the Opportunity
As a Junior Consultant, you will:
- support your colleagues in delivering consulting engagements covering the full project lifecycle (opportunity assessment, solution design and implementation)
- assist in developing high quality deliverables consisting of detailed analysis and well-structured presentations
- work with a team of high-performing consultants, providing support and pushing to develop deliverables yourself to ensure the quality of recommendations and solutions
- work with our clients from early in your career, developing relationships through engagement meetings, project management responsibilities and being responsible for components of analysis and delivery
- be provided with career development support from more experienced colleagues, working with them to identify development areas, set meaningful objectives and agree training requirements
Why choose this Opportunity?
A&C’s Graduate Scheme offers unrivalled exposure and responsibility from the outset, a competitive salary in line with other larger consultancies and the opportunity to be part of a social, close knit team.
We are looking for confident, self-starting individuals who are curious and have a willingness to learn, an interest in Healthcare as well as the analytical skills and attention to detail to be able to contribute to a consulting project from day one. As a smaller, more collegiate firm we are seeking colleagues who want to contribute to the company beyond just project work and ensure we continue to challenge each other’s thinking and enjoy our work.
You’ll need to be adaptable and open minded about different ways of working and projects that might be outside of your comfort zone. You’ll be supporting initially but will have the opportunity to take on more. The focus will always be on delivering the best possible outcomes for our clients to unlock benefits across the Healthcare system. With freedom, trust and autonomy comes a high level of accountability so passion and drive are important traits in our team.
What skills do you need?
- Evidence of an exceptional academic background (Upper 2.1 Minimum)
- Interest in the Healthcare and Life Sciences Sector
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Personable and engaging manner with a desire to learn and grow daily
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please fill in the application form below.
Here are the key dates to keep in mind for your application:
- Application submission deadline: Monday, April 5th 2021
- First round competency based interviews to be held at the end of April 2021
- Second round Directors interview to be held in May 2021