Akeso & Co. is an independent and dynamic management consultancy specialised in delivering operational improvements across the Healthcare and life sciences. We are passionate about delivering better patient care through a more efficient, affordable and integrated Healthcare system which leverages latest technologies, best practices and innovation.
Akeso’s Consulting Team has established a track record of successful project delivery, working for clients individually and collaboratively, across a range of clinical and operational transformation and financial, commercial and infrastructure performance improvements priorities.
Whilst our services have grown with a Provider-centric focus on NHS Trusts, Integrated Care Systems and Private Healthcare providers, our clients also include National Bodies, Regulatory Agencies, Insurers, Investors and leading organisations up and down the extended Healthcare and Lifesciences Value Chain.
Our Consultants are dynamic, rigorous and thrive on working closely with clients to achieve real outcomes. Our team has typically joined us from leading consultancies and as a team we pride ourselves on being enjoyable to work with.
For any project, we will work in partnership with your executive, operational and clinical teams to deliver tangible and sustainable improvements through a variety of project delivery and commercial engagement models. We are cognizant of the demands of the pressures on our clients, particularly at the current time, so have the ability to adapt and accommodate changes in your teams’ day-to-day priorities, without compromising outcomes.
Clinical & Technical Service | Partnering with our clients on the end-to-end journey to transform a critical Clinical or Operational service:
- Designing and implementing innovative Diagnostic and Care Delivery pathways
- Delivering compelling HM Treasury Green Book compliant business cases for complex and / or collaborative service transformations
Finance & Commercial | Ensuring maximum value from Healthcare spend to contribute to patient outcomes:
- Identifying and securing tangible total cost improvement outcomes at pace for a collaboration of clients
- Developing and evaluating options to put in place shared capabilities to deliver collaboration sustainably over the longer term
Estates & Facilities | Ensuring that the Healthcare Estate enables the delivery of sustainable, high quality patient care, now and in the future:
- Developing high value HM Treasury Green Book compliant Business Cases for new Diagnostic and Care delivery infrastructure
- Developing and implementing strategy to reduce the costs of Soft and Hard Facilities Management on a Total Cost of Ownership basis to create funds for investment in the services
Our Consulting Services Framework
We can help you understand your organisation’s requirements, recognising that services will need to be tailored to your specific objectives.
Get in touch
If you’d like to discuss the full range of services and tools available to deliver operation improvements, we’d love for you to get in touch.